Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

40 Days!

That's right, 40 days!!
The countdown clock began as soon as I found out I was going to America, yet tomorrow it is one of the first official days to start counting down until my holiday :) For me the purpose of this post is to have evidence and proof as to my goals right up until I leave; this includes a few extra goals.

1. Start saving all money I receive
2. Get my skin in check, use my products regularly to avoid breakouts
3. Experiment with my cameras so I know how to use all of them well
4. Order anything that I need online - new memory cards, camera cases
5. Book tickets to all events that need pre-booking - Wicked, Disney, Universal Studios
6. Start doing an updated version of my Clean Eating - so not excessive snacking on cereals and granola, foods that make me feel bloated and yuck. Also, still keeping of my current goal of no sweets and chocolate and three meals per day :)

What I am most looking forward to whilst on my trip is the opportunity to take amazing photographs. When I was overseas last time I was too young to appreciate the art of photography, neither of my parents knew how to take great photos so I only had the bare minimum of images from my trip. This time we have vowed to absorb as much as possible, take our time at the places we go to in order to get great video and pictures :)

My next post relating to my holiday will be closer to the date of my departure,
Until then, I wish you well :)

xx
Olivia


MY BROTHER AND I LAST TIME AT DISNEY WORLD


No comments:

Post a Comment